Carolyn was baptized on Saturday! :) Oh, it was such a special experience. She was so sweet and happy. There were tons of missionaries there! I got to see my bestie, Sister Armstrong! :) It was a big, happy reunion for all of us, and I will always remember it. I think that might be what heaven is like.
So, this week we also got transfer calls... and I'm leaving Midlothian. I thought I would be super sad about leaving, but honestly, my heart is just full. I have met some of the most incredible people here, and I feel so grateful to my Heavenly Father that I've been here as long as I have. These have been 6 amazing months! It's been tough saying goodbye to everyone, especially the ward, but I know I'm going where I'm supposed to be. It's a bit nerve-racking not knowing where I will go or who my companion will be, but I'm just trying not to think about it and trust :)
The week before general conference, we are having a mission-wide Book of Mormon read-athon! I'm so excited! We'll be spending all day (except during appointments) reading the Book of Mormon, and we're going to finish it in a week! That should be way cool.
I sure love you guys. And I know Heavenly Father loves you. :) That love is steady. It's the one constant thing in this world that never changes.
Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment