Hello Familia!
I hope y'all doing well. I'm emailing so late because we had sisters p-day with all the sistas in our zone today! It was really fun. We went to Belle Island and ate Pizza in Cary Town. :) I love me some Richmond City! Cute cobblestone streets and crazy people and big buildings... makes me happy :)
Transfer calls are this Saturday. Bah! The last month has FLOWN by! We'll see what happens. I'm quite attached to Midlothian, so I know it'll be tough to leave. But whatever happens, I'll be happy.
It was Sister Hansen's birthday on Wednesday! I made bread pudding to celebrate, so it felt like it was my birthday too! She is such a wonderful companion. I seriously am blown away by her faith. We've come to be such good friends. Every time we know we have to do something hard or awkward or scary, we just start humming "Called to serve." Haha it's sooo cheesey but it works!
We worked really hard this week. We had to drop Carolyn, and that was tough, but I think it was definitely for the best. Even though there weren't any huge miracles this week, there were so many little tender mercies that helped me keep going. I know that Heavenly Father knows us individually. I know we are His children, and I know that "there is not one of us He has not cared for and caressed. There is not one of us he has not desired to save and devised means to save." The Book of Mormon is such a blessing in my life. I know it can help us with our individual concerns.
Thank you so much for the CD! Sorry this email is short. I love you all a bunch!
I hope y'all doing well. I'm emailing so late because we had sisters p-day with all the sistas in our zone today! It was really fun. We went to Belle Island and ate Pizza in Cary Town. :) I love me some Richmond City! Cute cobblestone streets and crazy people and big buildings... makes me happy :)
Transfer calls are this Saturday. Bah! The last month has FLOWN by! We'll see what happens. I'm quite attached to Midlothian, so I know it'll be tough to leave. But whatever happens, I'll be happy.
It was Sister Hansen's birthday on Wednesday! I made bread pudding to celebrate, so it felt like it was my birthday too! She is such a wonderful companion. I seriously am blown away by her faith. We've come to be such good friends. Every time we know we have to do something hard or awkward or scary, we just start humming "Called to serve." Haha it's sooo cheesey but it works!
We worked really hard this week. We had to drop Carolyn, and that was tough, but I think it was definitely for the best. Even though there weren't any huge miracles this week, there were so many little tender mercies that helped me keep going. I know that Heavenly Father knows us individually. I know we are His children, and I know that "there is not one of us He has not cared for and caressed. There is not one of us he has not desired to save and devised means to save." The Book of Mormon is such a blessing in my life. I know it can help us with our individual concerns.
Thank you so much for the CD! Sorry this email is short. I love you all a bunch!
Love, Sister Miller
No comments:
Post a Comment