"Grand pappi done put black strap molasses on his buiscut!!"
"Me and the Lord grew this corn for my family, and for the missionaries." -Bro. Mills
Family!
I'm so so sorry I won't be sending you a big email today. But know that I love all your guts and I will write some letters today!
First of all, the Book of Mormon read a thon was incredible! I love the Book of Mormon. There are so many great stories and principles taught in it, but the main message, I believe is this: The Savior wants to forgive. The atonement of Jesus Christ is real, and it is for everyone.
It was great reading it in preparation for general conference. CONFERENCE WAS SO FANTASTIC! I learned so much!! I think Elder Bednar's was my favorite, but it is impossible to choose. He just summed up the reason I am a missionary, and I loved it!
So so excited to welcome this new baby girl into our family! :) Can't wait! Mom, thanks so much for the Halloween Package. It made my whole week!
Thank you so much for the love and the prayers. I LOVE YOU!
Love,
Sister Miller
No comments:
Post a Comment